Friday, August 22, 2014

Kojic Acid With Milk by UNI

Hello ladies! We heard about Kojic Acid Soap how effective it is. I have been using it since I was in college, and as I saw some of their new released products, I picked the WITH MILK.

So here it is.. I bought this for only Php 50.00 and inside it has 2 pcs. If you buy 1 pc, I think it was Php26? or 29.. I forgot..




So yeah... I opened the package and the soap's texture is kinda rough.
It doesn't melt that easily unlike Olay Moisturizing Soap if you just let it sit and it melts- you know what I mean.


I was surprised about how long it lasted. I bath 2 times a day and surprisingly it only lasted for a week.
As I said the soap doesn't easily melt but it consumes a week.
But the box contains 2 bars.

EXCUSE ME For thE photos that you really need to tilt your head to read. I didn"t have time to edit.


The description above says it has moisturizer.. Of course because it has milk.
Based on my experience, yes, there is a little moisturizing effect on the first wash. After several washes I can't feel any moisturizing on my skin.
As you massage it on to your skin, you can feel that the soap is like a scrub. HAHA! I know how it sounds.
As I said the soap's texture is kinda rough, so yeah.
It lathers well and expect that after you wash, you can see the dryness of your skin and you should apply lotion.
Remember, as long as the soap contains kojic acid or papaya, whatsoever, it really dries up your skin even it contains milk.





after a week, the soap looked like this.. As it melts, it was getting scrubby-ish.


Conclusion:
I used it whole body including face, I didn't get any breakouts, of course I have to put moisturizer on my face and lotion on my skin. Smells nice, like a kojic acid smell- if you know what I mean. Although it only lasted for a week per bar. 

Did it Whitened my skin?
- Well, i have already light skin, i think it didn't get lighter.

DId it cleared out pimples?
- I have some pimples, but no.. It didn't cleared out nor faded.

Will I repurchase?
- No. I have to look other brands for some reasons (review).. .


Comment below if you want to add something:

8 comments:

  1. It's effective saken. It removes my SUN TAN you know what i mean. But it dries out my skin so badly even if ilagay ko na lahat ng lotion it still does feel so rough. So i would never repurchased it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lols, mag-tagalog ka nalang po para malinaw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Products listed on our website are either in stock or can be resynthesized within a reasonable time frame. Kojic acid

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really effective for me. Siguro depende lang sa skin type. And my skin feels a lil bit smooth kahit di ako mag lotion (tho, applying lotion is a must! For smoother results ✌) Ang mejo downside lang is, mejo nangangati ako after ko mag wash but nawawala naman after ilang minutes, maybe kasi nag p-peel? Anyway, it's a 9/10 for me ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. hm im not really into kojic but i try this to see thd difference but now i change my soap due to my irratation to this

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is normal lang ba na may konting hapdi ang kojic sa muka ko??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. 😊 Ganun din ang nangyari sa akin nung first time ko gamitin ang kojic with milk. Siguro na over stayed sa face ko ang bubbles kasi di ko nabasa na 15-20 minutes lang pala siya dapat sa mukha.

      Delete